Wednesday 21 April 2010

Rihanna Style Steal



I did a style steal a few months ago....
If your interested in this look try it out in a cheaper way
  • My shirt is from Ben Sherman - the strips elongates your body making you look longer *hint*hint* for smaller girls
  • My biker padded tight skinny jeans was from H&M, discount price of £15 a few months ago- the padding gives shape and definition *FIGURE 8* its got a side zipper on the leg
  • I don't remember where i got my bag, when i do i'll update u. I saw a similar & cheaper one on ASOS, so go check that out aswl
  • Shoes are from ASOS
  • Went along with d chain detailing for the belt... belt from BASLER. You can get a cheaper version in Topshop
  • I had so much gold chains going on so i went for a stud earring. Remember, when your accessories feel/seem too much, it probably is.
  • For my hair, i swept the sides back and pinned it down then curled the fringe to the side.

Good luck

xoxogoldie

3 comments: