Wednesday 21 April 2010

Hair Products i cannot live without / Hair product review


My hair means the world to me that's why i have so much respect for people who go through cancer.
Dr.Miracle is all about reducing hair breakage, dryness and damage from the chemicals, that is exactly what it does!.
In the No-lye relaxer you get; a no-lye relaxer cream, activator, a colour alarm neutralizing shampoo gloves a mixing stick, protective gel and directions like every other relaxer, but there are added extras. A "relaxed hair potion" is also inside, it acts as a leave-in conditioner which they claim it stimulates the scalp to promote hair growth! Now trust me i know this works because made a drastic decision to cut my hair last hair and the rate in which my hair is growing is incredible!
Aside from the relaxed hair potion, Dr. Miracle, late last year added another product into their No-lye relaxer box which is the "Tingling Intensive Deep conditioning Treatment". It claims to add brilliant shine, promote hair growth and also give your hair fabulous body. Again, i agree because I personally see it working.
I don't think I would be trying any other hair relaxer any time soon. Depending on your hair type; it comes in Super and Regular.
If you are a little up and down about what hair relaxer to use, you should try this and see if it satisfies your hair needs.



"Temple and Nape Gro Balm". These is especially great if you are lacking front and back hair. This doesn't apply to me but I still use them for my hair growth process and they is working, They also gives my hair strength!


The "Isoplus wrapping lotion" is a product i don't think i can live without because of the wonders it does. It is best used right after you have relaxed your hair. It can be used for wrapping setting and blow Drying. Does exactly what it says on the bottle; mosturising & conditioning, Body & Volume and shine.
I constantly wrap my hair so i don't have to straighten it reducing the risk of serious heat damage (this does not mean i don't straighten my hair).
Saturate your wet hair with it, distribute trough the hair with a comb then starting from the crown of your head, comb and smooth hair in a circular motion following one direction around the head forming sort of a "roundabout" on the head. Use a head cap/a silk scarf to cover it in place and dry it for about 30 minutes or till its thoroughly dry.
When that is done, remove the scarf/cap and your hair falls in place without having to straighten it. just comb/brush your in your desired style.
The picture of me is how my hair came out after wrapping it! No GHD/flat hair or hairdresser. Just the traditional way of doing hair. Ask you grandmas, i'm sure they know about it


Hope I have help a person or two.
Have fun trying it.

xoxox
goldie

1 comment:

  1. Girl your hair has GROWN, even though I loved your short cut the length you have on you at the moment is gorrrrrgeous <3

    ReplyDelete