Tuesday 10 April 2012

NEW MUSIC OF THE CENTURY: DEM JAYCURBS - JONZE ALONG


OH MY GOD! I LOVE THIS TRACK! [My Honest Opinion]
Dem Jaycurbs of Black Music Group drops this hot new track Jonze Along, teaming up with Kastro and Babeeboi.
This track is one to groove to and it is catchy from top to bottom!
I got a first hear a while back and couldn't stop listen. I will forever support Dem Jaycurbs because they are incredibly humble and produce great music!

The rate at which Dem Jaycurbs have improved is beyond me! Their vocals have been brushed up nicely and their flows sync like water! I absolutely love this track.
If you miss someone, this is a great track to listen to.

Listen, Download, Tweet at them and share your thoughts;
'I been thinking about you baby, o to jo meta baby, na you dey make me want to fly away'


No comments:

Post a Comment