Tuesday 10 April 2012

MY REVIEW ON DAMMY KRANE + NEW MUSIC 'MY DEAR'

I had the loudest sigh of relief when I got news that Dammy Krane got a joint signing by Hyperteck (2face Idibia) and 323 Entertainments (TeeBillz and Tiwa Savage). He is the first Hyperteck signing; the rumours were not false!


I have personally watched Krane evolve well from his Uni Girls and Pooner days. 
He deserves this big break because the kid is hard working! His various collaboration exudes individuality and he has incorporated his personality and quirkiness into all of his music.


Social Networking sites were buzzing when 'My Dear' dropped and till date, people are still hyping!
You would think I should have posted it as soon as it dropped but I wanted to take my time analysing Krane in some few sentences.


Here is MY DEAR (Official Single, produced by Spellz) coming from the every so talented DAMMY KRANE
"Ibadi ni jo wa, bere ko jo... ko le re body, My Dear"

No comments:

Post a Comment