Tuesday 13 December 2011

ADAM’S APPLES (Movie series review) by Ayo Saidu






After I saw Chapter 1 of Shirley Frimpong-Manso’s ‘Adams Apples’ I just had to write my little review on what I saw. The series follows the lives of the Adams women who struggles, triumphs, personal battles and must of the questions that life has to offer. This captures the very essence of a middle-income family living in marvelous city of Accra.
Starring in this series of chapters  is “Mrs. Adams” played by Anima Misa Amoah, her three daughters who are in their 30s “Jennifer” played by Jocelyn Dumas, “Baaba” played by Yvonne Okoro, and “Kukua” played by Naa Ashorkor Mensah-Doku. Gentlemen in this Sexy Sassy movie are, John Dumelo, Kweku Sintim Misa, and Ajetey Anang.

I fall in love with the concepts, the Storyline, The opening scene even the scene changing. My favorite is the costume, the colorful and beautiful African fashion wow it’s just simply amazing. To me I think this is one of the best movie produced in Africa.
The first chapter of their story premiered at the Grand Premiere Accra on the 21st of April 2011, and subsequent chapters released consecutively at the Silverbird cinema over a 12-month period.





                              I CANNOT WAT FOR THIS “SEXY SASSY” AND IT’S “WAHALA”              

 

Take a look at the trailer;
(Be sure to check out their official YouTube page: ADAM'S APPLE)

1 comment:

  1. Love the show! I think it's a breath of fresh air from other african series/movies. And as the blogger has noted the costumes are colourful and appealing to the eye.. 5/5 stars!

    ReplyDelete