Friday 3 February 2012

NEW MUSIC: BARZINI drops #FFF FREESTYLE FOR THE FANS and ALL I WANT


I'm not saying he's the best... I'm just asking who is better.


Last week, Gold Strings Inc's artist, BARZINI blew us away with two new tracks off his SMH mixtape!
#FFF (Freestyle For the Fans) and All I Want (tagged by some fans as 'The Ashewo Song')

Reviewing these tracks, I cannot help but notice the growth in Barzini's lyrical capability, judging from the first few tracks he recorded. There is no denying that this kid has a bright future and a permanent place in the music industry! Asides that, Barzini has got a good heart!

Both tracks by Barzini made it on Gidilounge - Plugged's 'Best in new and emerging artists and their music' list!

I'm sure you will enjoy what I call, GOOD RAP MUSIC!

DOWNLOAD: All I Want
 

DOWNLOAD: #FFF [Freestyle For the Fans]

No comments:

Post a Comment