Thursday 26 May 2011

GSi Beauty: Going gaga for orange eyes


So I spent this month trying to figure out why so much makeup artists are going gaga for yellowey-orangey tones these day and I figured it out!!
It is TRES CHIC!!!
Colours I would never have thought of using never looked so good, especially on a warm or dark skin tone! Its a must try.

Please note; The secret to using this colours are 'building-up and blending'. If this technique isn't used it will come out looking ashy... Check out what I created, pay attention to the positions I have placed these beautiful colours.
Look was created using the 120 eyeshadow colour palette. Purchase yours now via the link to the right of this page, it's absolutely worth it as it comes with almost every color.

Click to see a larger image >> "Eyes that speak"

Stay beautiful,
ANiTA

★☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment