Thursday 10 November 2011

BEAUTY TIPS BY MISS ANITA: (HOW-TO)LIP COLOUR THAT LASTS ALL DAY




Everybody wants a longer lasting lip-colour

So today I thought I should share with people a massive beauty secret.
I have been ask so many time, "How can my lipstick last all night/day". I'll be sharing a short write-up on this and I promise, it will work... if it doesn't, come back to me.
  • ·         Before starting your make-up, apply any lip moisturizer of your choice {I use Vaseline}. Applying moisturizer before your make-up gives it more time to sink into the lip so that you don't have a greasy lip
  • ·         When you're done with your make-up, sparingly apply concealer all over you lips to mute out any lip discolouration and also for longevity.
  • ·         Then apply any loose powder over to set it or even you face powder

Now the fun part;
  • ·         Line your lips with a lip-liner same colour as your lipstick then fill in your entire lips with that same lip pencil {THIS IS THE SECRET}
  • ·         Now apply your favourite lipstick
  • ·         Apply your lip-gloss if you feel like and you are good to go hunnay!

Please note: If you are time strained, you can always skip step 2 and step 3

I hope I have been able to help someone with this. If you have any questions on this or anything to do with makeup, skincare and beauty, leave me a message, comment, tweet @laydeeedee or email me at goldstringsinc@gmail.com

Stay beautiful  :* 
Anita
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment